Thursday, August 9, 2012

Insanity Day 10: Cardio Recovery

Cardio Recovery wouldn't be recovery without  beating yourself with cardio on the days before! Like on the last recovery day, this day was much appreciated. As I get into this workout I discover the more you do it, the harder you push!! I find myself  putting a little more effort forth each time I do a particular workout. My hamstrings feel relieved for change today. Definitely getting more energy from having some good cardio first thing in the morning! Stay tuned because tomorrow's workout is Cardio Power and Resistance!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is AMAZING!! Keep up the hard work, Marcus! And YAY for a Cardio recovery day! (which, to me, isn't really recovery!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are so right, it is NOT real recovery lol!!7

    ReplyDelete